Mayoko Okino Cosplay : Zone-00 04

Again, again and again I find a lot of very cool Mayoko Okino Cosplay pictures on the internet, too bad if I don't features them in this MyAnimeGirls blog, anyway ... for those who don't know Mayoko yet, Mayoko Okino is beautiful, adorable and attractive Witch of Zone-00 Anime/manga series (well at least for me), if you have always imagined it was an Ugly old creepy witch I guess Mayoko Okino can fix your bad memories about scary witch girl.


In fact I'm not a fan of Zone-00 and the only character that I like from this anime is Mayoko Okino, i think that because I like her hair style that reminds me of someone :D, It's pretty Mayoko Okino Cosplay photography by Hiko, as usual Hiko always make everything looks cuter than it's should be, as well as this Mayoko Okino Cosplay picture, she looks sopretty with that black hair, different from most of magician's magic broom Mayoko's Broom used to look like a mop ^^ you can see her magic broom in the second Cosplay picture.




Well ... about that blonde girl... she is Shirayuri Hime, I don't know what her relationship with Mayoko but I think she is a good friend of her (or maybe girlfriend), but too bad I don't know the name of the cosplayer behind it.